No products in the cart.
Create Drop Shadows in Illustrator, the easy way!
A new tutorial is live on youtube that explains how to create a neat drop shadow without using the drop shadow effect. This effect works great when you need a movable and adjustable shadow effect in Illustrator.
Check out the Adobe Illustrator video now:
Tips on Creating Drop Shadows:
- Find the classic Drop Shadow Effect in Illustrator under Effect > Stylize > Drop Shadow
- Use the Feather Effect (Effect > Stylize > Feather) for movable shadows
- Dramatic shadows can be created my using the Feather Effect or the Gradient Tool with transparency stops
- Remember to set the object with Feather Effect to Multiply in the Opacity Settings
- There are always more than one way to create stuff in Adobe Illustrator 🙂